Monday, June 21, 2010

So it's been a while since I have posted. Sorry about that, I guess I got distracted by life, it happens. I've finished school for the 2009/2010 school year. I received the honor as one of two students of the year at my high school! I feel greatly honored. I also got a 4.0 for my freshman year in college. I feel very blessed and grateful to God for always being there for me and for blessing me with a love to learn.
I did a cleansing fast and just started eating more than fruits and veggies today! I missed food, but I feel healthier, I might even have more energy =]
Vacation starts on July 1st! I'm very excited to see some old friends and familiar places!
So I guess that's really all I have to say for now...I will be posting a list of 25 must read books soon =]

No comments:

Post a Comment