Sunday, January 2, 2011

New Year

Hey all! Happy New Year (slightly belated)!

This last year sure has been a year of change, but I've learned through these changes that change isn't really so bad. Without change I wouldn't grow or have new experiences, I'd just be doing the same old boring stuff over and over again (and I've heard a time or two that doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results is INSANITY!) So I have grown to look for all the good in changes that come my way =]

This past year I've struggled with my relationship with God pretty much because I gave into the belief that I'm lazy and I procrastinate. Well this year one of my goals ( I just decided this now) is to not confess those two things over myself, instead I will be saying "let's get that homework done now" and "what else can I do to help? I'm full of energy" =] Another resolution I made this new year (which I decided before Christmas, but didn't start til the new year) is to get into God's word more, so for Christmas I asked for a devotional Bible, which I started on the first day of 2011! So far so good!!!

Classes at my college start up again tomorrow! I'm looking forward to and dreading it all at the same time! haha My schedule: Psychology as a social science, Math (like calculus or something), first year spanish, interning at the college paper, yearbook staff at my high school, and finishing up a redo for my photography final of last term! =)

Looking forward to a great year full of good change and adventure! There is always room to grow into a better me! Wishing you all a great year, full of life and happiness!

No comments:

Post a Comment