Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Finally

I spent the majority of today cleaning my room and it did not occur to me to take before pictures until I was halfway done cleaning.
Believe me when I say you could barely see the floor and it looked like hell let loose in my room. There was hardly any room on my bed, shoes were every where, and I still had clean clothes in a basket on the floor.
Here is what the result of my labor looks like!


It's a great feeling to have accomplished something for yourself. Doing something for someone else feels ten times better. I did major mopping for my mom the other day and doing that felt much more satisfying then super cleaning my room.
Try doing a little something or a big something for someone else without them asking and see for yourself how it feels!

No comments:

Post a Comment