Tuesday, April 27, 2010

My Wishes...

My heart I give to you first,

My soul belongs to only You,

My mind may stray but to You it returns,

These obstacles that slow me down are small compared to You,

Your love and strength give me the power to break down the barriers,

The barriers that keep me from following You,

Your love and power are within me,

I lay all of me, heart, soul, and mind, at Your feet Lord,

Let Your love surround me and Your power give me strength.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Holy Spirit wash over me,

Guide each step I take,

Urge me to stay on this path,

The path to the future God has written for my life,

I want that story to come true,

He has written my fairytale,

And I am ecstatic to walk the roads He’s set in my way,

For my feet to follow,

His word is what will guide me:

Psalm 119:105

Your word is a lamp to my feet and a light for my path.”

No comments:

Post a Comment