Friday, June 3, 2011

I feel like life is passing me by and I don't have a clue how to catch up or keep up.
I keep living each day one at a time, but the past keeps infiltrating my thoughts.
I want today to define me, I want today to be a new day, a new adventure.
I don't want to get caught up in the what if's and what could have been's,
I want to move forward,
I want to live for God,
I want Luke 10:27 to be true in me everyday of my life: "Love the Lord your God with all your passion and prayer and muscle and intelligence" (The Message).

I think this summer will be good for me,
I am going to fill it with friends and new memories,
I don't want summer to end with me regretting not doing something,
I want to live,
I want to love,
I want God with me everyday,
I want to wake up every morning with God's love in my heart and on my mind,
I want to be....I want to BE,
I won't let life pass me by this summer,
I will catch up and have the best year of my life so far!


No comments:

Post a Comment