Friday, June 17, 2011

Love Mash-Up

1 Corinthians 13:4-7 from the NLT, NIV, and Message Bibles:

Love is Patient

Love is Kind

Love does not Envy (is not Jealous)

Love is not Boastful or Proud

Love is not Rude

Love is not Selfish

Love does not Anger Easily

Love Forgives (keeps no record of wrongs)

Love Rejoices in the Truth

Love never Gives Up

Love always Protects

Love always Trusts…Never loses Faith

Love always Hopes

Love Endures…Love always Preservers

Love “Never Looks Back but Keeps Going to the End”

2 comments:

  1. If I read through that list I realize that I fall short in every one! But with God all things are possible...

    So this old lady is a little better at allowing God to love through me than I used to be. And I plan on getting better yet!

    Love ya Mollie, Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I felt the same way when I read through 1 Corinthians 13...so I made the mash-up to print out and hang in my room as a daily reminder of how I should love =]

    Love you too Debbie

    ReplyDelete