Thursday, June 16, 2011

Seek God First

So I am reading this book titled "When God Writes Your Love Story" (by Eric and Leslie Ludy), I am a third of the way through the book and I am loving it more with every turn of the page!

I HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS BOOK TO ANY GUY OR GIRL OUT THERE LOOKING FOR THE BEST LOVE YOU COULD IMAGINE!

I was lost in thought the other day and I kept thinking about what I had been reading...my ponderings gave me this:

If I do not spend any time preparing myself and my heart for my future partner I am stealing an amazing God written love story from myself and my future man.

HELLO! That was a kick in the side that I needed! Seek God first with all your heart, soul, and mind. Put God at the center of all areas of your life.

Thanks God, I needed that kick ;)

P.S. if you read the book let me know what you think about it!

No comments:

Post a Comment